‘Rolling admission’ to our existing classes
It is possible to apply for ‘rolling admission’ in one of the school’s existing classes if a space should become available during the school year. It is important to note that rolling admission is limited and dependent upon availability of spaces. All applications are assessed against our admissions criteria and language requirements.
You can apply for rolling admission between September and May. Applications submitted for rolling admission during the school year are valid only for the school year applied in and are assessed only in November and May. If you are not offered a space during the school year, and you wish to be considered for admission again the following school year, you must reapply.
Screenings for rolling admission take place in week 48 (application deadline 31st October) and week 20 (application deadline 30th April). We cannot invite everyone for a screening.
Please note that you will need to upload the following documentation in support of your application for admission:
- A copy of passport photo page or birth certificate of the child (all applicants)
- A recent passport photo of the child (all applicants)
- A copy of passport photo page or birth certificate of the parents/legal guardians (all applicants)
- Proof of employment in Denmark (for example copy of recent contract, pay slip or letter from employer (Category a, b1 and b2 applicants).
- Proof of employment where one or both parents are returned Danish employees working in Danish or international companies and organisations and who have had a permanent workplace outside Denmark for a total of one year within the last five years (only Category b2 applicants)
- Proof of guardianship of children not living with parents (if applicable)
- A copy of a school report/evaluation from last year (all applicants).
- A statement from current teachers that documents the level of language 1, language 2 (first foreign language) and a description of the pupil’s social competences and strengths (use this form) (all applicants).